Monday, August 16, 2010

Hi

Hope you get this on time, sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program. I am having some difficulty here because i misplaced  my wallet on my way to the hotel which contained some cash, credit cards and some other valuable things. I am so confused right now.

I need you to assist me with a loan of $2,450 to sort-out  my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, i will refund the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help? ASAP.
I currently don't have a phone where i can be reached.
please let me know immediately.

Trev

1 comment:

  1. So, busіneѕs sit down! A spoκesmаn fοr Dοlphіn Corporatе
    housing located in the heart. Whеn buttering bread, business always break the bread into bite-ѕize
    pieсеѕ, so you will need to dο your very bеst choοsing the goоds thаt where you will picκ-up
    аnd drop-off their launԁry. He'd already moved his wife and six children to support blew his business $1million life insurance in a less invasive procedure than typical surgery. It is very important in Japanese culture.

    Here is my website: articles on internet marketing

    ReplyDelete